CPR & AED Heartsavers
The Heartsaver CPR AED course trains participants to give CPR, and use an automated external defibrillator (AED) in a safe, timely, and effective manner.
The course reflects science and education from the American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC).
Details & Information
How to register
We will also schedule a class on an as needed basis, so you will always be able to find a class to suit your specific needs. Group pricing is available either on your site, or in our training classroom. Call 307-701-5400 to arrange for a class.
$50/student; 3 hour course. New or renewal certificate.
Deposit & Cancelation Policy
We require a credit card deposit for all classes. If you change or cancel your class in less than 24 hours of the date and time, you will not receive a deposit refund unless prior arrangements have been made. Full cost of the class will be charged for a no-show.
Who should take this course?
The AHA Heartsaver CPR AED Course is designed for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card in CPR and AED use to meet job, regulatory, or other requirements.
What does this course teach?
- Describe how high-quality CPR improves survival
- Explain the concepts of the Chain of Survival
- Recognize when someone needs CPR
- Perform high-quality CPR for an adult
- Describe how to perform CPR with help from others
- Give effective breaths using mouth-to-mouth or a mask for all age groups
- Demonstrate how to use an AED on an adult
- Perform high-quality CPR for a child*
- Demonstrate how to use an AED on a child*
- Perform high-quality CPR for an infant*
- Describe when and how to help a choking adult or child
- Demonstrate how to help a choking infant*
- Child and infant modules are optional.
When do I get my completion card?
All classes are American Heart Association certified. You will not receive your completion card at the time of the class but will be received approximately one week after. We will give you a receipt stating you did attend the class and when the certification expires at the end of the class.
On-line training is available, with the candidate coming only for skills testing to be sure the proper skills have been learned. Call our office at 307-701-5400 for an appointment for this testing.
A printed certificate from the on-line training is a prerequisite to skills testing being done, and is to be presented at the start of the appointment. Once skills testing is done, a certification for the class will be sent via email directly to the participant within one week.